Crematory Maintenance and Repairs
U.S. Cremation Equipment has a team of certified technicians, who are trained in servicing the leading crematory brands on the market. In our many years of experience, we have performed thousands of inspections, installations, and repairs.
You can trust us to repair all makes and models of cremators and related equipment – yes, even if it’s not ours, we’ll fix it!
In order to provide the best after-sale service, expert technicians are always available for troubleshooting, on-site crematory repairs, refractory replacement and inspections on all makes and models.
Our extensive service list includes preventive maintenance, major crematory repairs, calibration, exhaust stack replacement, electrical work, compliance review, and safety equipment installation.
Call Us for a thorough Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI)
Your crematory equipment is a vital part of your business, so it’s important to have the best team of technicians working with you to assure your cremators are running in top condition. U.S. Cremation Equipment offers a multi-point inspection and adjustment plan for your crematory equipment.
Preventive Maintenance Inspections include:
- Safety Inspection – Review of the crematorium layout, including proper clearance for crematory equipment and stack. Evaluation and recommendations of all ancillary equipment.
- Electrical – Controllers, timers, and limit switches will be checked.
- Refractory – The stack and refractory areas are inspected.
- Calibration – Confirm that all settings for air, fuel, and firing rate are performing according to their original specifications, and adjust as needed.
- Documentation – Receive a thorough analysis of work performed, future recommendations, and the condition of the equipment.
Repair and Replace Crematory Parts
U.S. Cremation Equipment has the most complete access to individual components for crematory makes and models. Contact us for all crematory repairs to keep your unit running efficiently, and in compliance.
Annual Crematory Service
Registering for annual service with U.S. Cremation Equipment is the best way to assure that your cremator setup remains fully operational around the clock. Our certified technicians will schedule a routine visit once a year, to assure compliance and operational needs are being met.