Assistance and Beyond – Crematory Equipment Repairs and Support
At U.S. Cremation Equipment, our goal is to provide you with crematory products that are second-to-none.
Yet, we view as equally important our efforts to assist you throughout – and beyond – your experience with us. Here are just some of the service offerings that, according to our customers, set us apart.
- Assistance in cutting through the red tape – permitting, crematory licensing, inspections and other regulations
- Direct, 24/7 access to high-level personnel – with encouragement to call for any question
- Technicians at your site a minimum of three days during an installation, to assure that all is functioning properly and your staff is fully trained under actual operating conditions
- A detailed list of steps at crematory product installation, such as:
- Slow-curing the lining of the high-temperature refractory for extended life
- Adjusting and testing every system
- Performing a few cremations to fine tune the unit and provide experiential training
- Every service call treated as an emergency, even a relatively small matter
- When appropriate, diagnosis of problems by phone, guiding the customer through steps to correct the situation for a fast, reliable fix that eliminates the cost of an on-site service call.